Five Reasons Your Enterprise Will Love Liferay DXP
As you near the end of your trial, you may be asked to make a recommendation on whether Liferay DXP is the right solution for your project. To help you out, we’ve pulled together some of the top reasons enterprises love Liferay DXP.
- Liferay Enterprise Subscription – When you buy Liferay DXP, you don’t just get the software. You get a full package of enterprise-grade technical support, which saves you from spending time and money fixing bugs that we’ve already fixed. The Liferay Enterprise Subscription also includes maintenance, legal assurance and access to trainings and consulting services.
- Better Experiences for Everyone – Whether you’re building for customers, employees or partners, DXP helps you create great web experiences that make your website stand out.
- Flexible, Scalable, Customizable – Project scopes change all the time, so we built Liferay to evolve along with your project. Many of our customers started by using Liferay for a small project and slowly scaled it to the rest of their platform.
- Community Support – One of the benefits of open source technology is the support you can get from the community, in addition to the resources Liferay has available. Between our team of experts and our 150,000+ user base, someone has probably seen whatever issue you may encounter and can help you through it.
- Partner Network – Hesitating over the implementation process? We have global and regional partners that have years of experience setting up and launching customized Liferay projects, helping you cut down on time and frustration.
Gartner Has Recognized Liferay as a Leader Once Again
Liferay has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portals for the seventh consecutive year! Among 16 major competitors, Liferay was positioned in the Leaders Quadrant for its completeness of vision and ability to execute.
With the demand by customers for full access to relevant information and self service, achievable through seamless integration and personalization, portal technologies empower digital businesses for today’s customers. Moreover, they serve as the strategic framework for building a digital experience platform capable of continuous iteration in a fast evolving market.
Released earlier this year, Liferay Digital Experience Platform (DXP) is the natural advancement of the Liferay portal platform redesigned and extended with greater capabilities for digital businesses. Liferay DXP creates, manages and delivers personalized experiences in context across all devices and touchpoints. Central to Liferay DXP is the portal technology that acts as the integration layer connecting backend systems across business operations—the critical component for companies to give consistent and unified experiences to customers, partners and employees.
View the 2016 Magic Quadrant report for free and get the details on where the horizontal portal market is going, who the top vendors are, and why Liferay is once again named in the Leaders quadrant.
You can also read the official press release here. Thank you for helping us lead the way with this high recognition for seven years running.